Giotrevi replied

295 weeks ago

Timeless Malayalam Full Movie Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Timeless tells the story of a mysterious criminal who steals a secret state-of-the-art time machine, intent on destroying America as we know it by changing the past. The only hope is an unexpected team: a scientist, a soldier and a history professor, who must use the machine's prototype to travel back in time to critical events. While they must make every effort not to affect the past themselves, they must also stay one step ahead of this dangerous fugitive. But can this handpicked team uncover the mystery behind it all and end his destruction before it's too late?
An unlikely trio travel through time in order to battle unknown criminals and protect history as we know it.
another attempt at mass brain washing.<br/><br/>The idea is nothing original, it has been done before. That is not the problem. As long as the stories, production, acting are OK I can tolerate the lack of an new concept.<br/><br/>But, 30 seconds into the show, one clearly sees that this is yet another vehicle to demonize white men and the Western Culture and to sanctify blacks and women as if they are smarter, wiser, good-hearted and whatnot.<br/><br/>It seems that every one involved with TV nowadays has been contaminated, infected with this degenerative brain disease called Political Correctness.<br/><br/>The best part line of the show is said by a black character &quot;we know OJ did it and we do not care….&quot; Deplorable, right!
That title says it all. If you&#39;re looking for an interesting sci-fi series, look elsewhere. This is basically a bad and humorless version of what Quantum Leap did 30 years ago. Timetravel as an excuse to do &quot;whatever&quot;. An episode facing the Nazis, an episode in the wild west, an episode in the 60&#39;s…<br/><br/>A bad guy runs off with a time, trying to change historical events, and the good guys chase after him through time. Every episode revolves around a new historical event. There is no logic, because you would imagine what has changed in say WWII, would also impact what happens a few episodes later (again WWII) but it doesn&#39;t. You would also imagine the bad guy starting his &quot;history altering mission&quot; with the earliest moment in time (because why change something, that might not happen at all when you go further back in time the next episode, to change something else). But, it turns out, this is one dumbass genius.<br/><br/>The fact that these are all historical events, don&#39;t do the show any favors, yet make it a complete joke. Had the series been about altering history for personal issues, things out of the everyday life of mundane people, this could work. If i recall, this is what Quantum Leap did, in fact. Events that would have no impact on history, but every episode could still offer the same amount of variety (being set in a different era) as what Timeless is chasing.<br/><br/>But this just doesn&#39;t work. The only reason why i gave this a shot, was because the beautiful Abigail Spencer from Suits and Rectify is starring. But after watching 6 episodes, i think i can say, this is a bad show. Maybe the writers should consider moving their talents away from television shows, and towards B-tier videogames.

a5c7b9f00b
Episode 1.112 full movie online freethe Finding Hammy full movie in hindi free download hdHaamid: A Refugee's Tale full movie 720p downloadBlack Panther download torrentthe Murder in Greenwich Village downloadThe Wonderful World of Disney telugu full movie downloadThe Siege of Jadotville movie in hindi hd free downloadHealer full movie hd 1080pthe Born to Be Alive full movie download in hindiSpecial Forces full movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.